It is a therapeutic form accessible to all which aims to allow us to find serenity, a certain inner calm.
The benefits of meditation and relaxation are at the same time on the physical, emotional, intellectual level.
Meditation is not thinking, it is knowing how to welcome what comes without judgement.
We empty ourselves. We find life in ourselves.
Certain conditions create the success of a session:
- a quiet place/space in semi-darkness.
- in a seated position in a comfortable armchair or in a lying position, the neck must be supported and the arms relaxed.
- room temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.
- you should wear comfortable clothes.
I will ask you to close your eyes, to concentrate on the music and on my voice.
Benefits of meditation and relaxation.
We are daily confronted with visual and sound nuisances. We are oppressed most of the time by our professional and personal life. We never have enough time to do and accomplish. We are often prone to generating various ailments (indigestion, constipation, migraine, general physical fatigue, etc.), not to mention mental and emotional fatigue.
Relaxation and meditation act on all levels and on many of our ailments, here are a few:
On a physical level, it allows you to:
- Promote muscle relaxation.
- Relieve some pain.
- To manage stress.
- Reduce anxiety.
- Balance the digestive system.
- Balance cardiac disorders or/and balance respiratory disorders.
- Lower blood pressure.
On an emotional level, it allows you to:
- Become aware of yourself.
- Manage your emotions and act effectively on them.
- Improve emotional intelligence.
- Assert yourself.
- Act responsibly.
- Have a positive effect on psychosomatic pain.
- fFght against anxieties.
- Reduce psychological suffering.
On an intellectual level, it allows you to:
- Promote concentration.
- Free the mind from intrusive thoughts.
- Focus on the essentials.
- Improve memory.
You increase the state of well-being.
This is not recommended:
- for people with psychotic states or significant personality disorders.
- for people with severe pathologies such as schizophrenia, serious heart disorders, paranoid psychosis.
- for people with an anxious trigger threshold or suffering from paroxysmal anxiety attacks.
- for people who are hyperactive or in mind control.
- for people in hyper emotional control or the opposite in the incapacity of emotional control.
In some cases, it is advisable to go slowly and gradually. It will be about learning to listen to your body in space, we will focus more on breathing. The progression of the sessions will be adapted and these will be done with less deep relaxation.
Regarding heart and lung disease, although it may be beneficial; this could generate anxiety attacks by focusing on the beating of the heart. It will need to review according to each person.